Throughout the year, Doorways offers opportunities to support our programs through seasonal campaigns. Throughout the year, from purchasing Mother’s Day cards to supporting kids in shelter going back to school and helping a family in need through the holidays, we have opportunities for you!
- Mother’s Day Cards: Purchase cards for the special people in your life and make a donation to Doorways at the same time!
- Renewal Campaign: Renew your support to empower families to overcome crisis and achieve safety and stability
- Back to School: Support the youth at Doorways as they go back to school by helping to provide them all of the necessities they need to be successful
- Spooky Paws Dog Walk: Bring the whole family (dogs, too!) to participate in this fun event benefiting Doorways and Homeward Trails Animal Rescue
- Holiday Wishes: There are many ways to support families during the winter holiday season, including these:
- Donate to our year-end campaign
- Donate gift cards to provide a critical supplies to our clients
- Sponsor a family or a room at one of our shelters, fulfilling their wish list
Learn more about events hosted throughout the year.
Back to School Donor Testimonial
I donate to Doorways’ back to school program every year because it’s so important that children feel good about themselves at school, and are not further victimized by the embarrassment of not having the right supplies or clothes that don’t fit. It takes so little to make a very big difference in the life of a child. It’s a no-brainer for me.
—Heidi Wagner, Doorways Brighter Futures Society Champion