Give the gifts of hope and healing this holiday season. On Giving Tuesday, double your impact by giving to Doorways. You can #Give2 art therapy sessions to a child healing from the trauma of homelessness or domestic violence, like the two-year-old who made this handprint painting during a session.
What can your Giving Tuesday gift do at Doorways?
- With $250, you can #Give2 art therapy sessions to a child healing from trauma
- With $100, you can #Give2 comfort kits to survivors of sexual assault, or you can #Give2 hours of therapy for a young survivor of violence or homelessness
- With $50, you can #Give2 weeks of formula to a baby living in a Doorways shelter
How Your Gift Makes an Impact
Your gift is an investment in the brighter futures of the women, men, youth and children we serve. Hear from our clients how your support empowers them and their families on pathways out of homelessness, domestic violence and sexual assault toward safe, stable and empowered lives.
5 Ways to Multiply Your Impact
1. Send an email
An email from a friend is one of the most compelling calls to action. Invite your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors to join you in supporting Doorways on Giving Tuesday:
2. Share this page on Facebook
Invite your Facebook friends and followers to join you in supporting Doorways on Giving Tuesday:
3. Sample tweets
Click a tweet below to share it with your followers:
4. Change your profile picture
Show your support for Doorways by adding this twibbon to your profile picture on Giving Tuesday!
Here’s some text for the caption on Facebook:
Tuesday, November 28th is #GivingTuesday! I’m supporting Doorways for Women and Families #forBrighterFutures. Join me by donating now at www.DoorwaysVA.org/givingtuesday!
5. Post an #unselfie
Download one of the printable posters below, post a selfie or a group photo to social media and tag Doorways!
- Poster 1 – Ready to share!
- Poster 2 – Write in why you support Doorways (individual)
- Poster 3 – Write in why you support Doorways (group)
You can also email your pictures to LBeckbridge@DoorwaysVA.org for us to share on your behalf.