Join the partners of Arlington’s 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness for this annual informational session on homelessness in our community. As we conclude year 10 of the 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness, we’ll review successes and challenges, and share the exciting path ahead. Free event. Light refreshments.
- State Sen. Barbara Favola
- Arlington County Board Chair Katie Cristol
- Marymount University Matthew D. Shank, Ph.D.
- Latest data and trends
- Biggest challenges
- What’s next? Learn about our new strategic plan
- Q&A with community homelessness experts
- Opportunities for individuals and organizations to help
Arlington County Government provides accommodations, e.g., sign language interpreters, alternate format materials for qualified individuals with disabilities. To arrange for an accommodation, please contact email@example.com or 703-228-1775. Please provide as much advance notice as possible. Requests for sign language interpreters must be made at least five full business days in advance.