Doorways provides shelter and services to individuals and families in Arlington, Virginia. Not in Arlington? Please see alternative resources here.
If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse in our community:
- Call Arlington’s 24-hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline at 703-237-0881 for information and support. Please call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in our community:
- Access to Doorways’ Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home and other Arlington homeless shelters is provided through Arlington County’s Centralized Access System (CAS).
- Contact the Department of Human Services Community Assistance Bureau at 703-228-1300 for help if you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- In case of shelter need during non-business hours, households should call 703-228-1010 for assistance.
Main Contact Information
(703) 522-4338 (fax)
P.O. Box 100185
Arlington, VA 22210
Contacting the Programs
Domestic & Sexual Violence Programs
24-hour hotline: (703) 237-0881
Call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home
Please note that shelter beds are prioritized for Arlington, VA residents.
Court Advocacy Program
HomeStart Supportive Housing Program
Caroline Jones, MSW, President & CEO
(703) 504-9272 or CJones@DoorwaysVA.org
Amanda Wilson, Operations Director
(703) 504-9407 or AWilson@DoorwaysVA.org
Samantha L. Clarke, MPA, LCSW, Clinical Director
(703) 504-9274 or SClarke@DoorwaysVA.org
Kate Graham, Director of Human Resources and Volunteers
(703) 504-9287 or KGraham@DoorwaysVA.org
Heather O’Malley, Director of Development & Communications
(703) 504-9290 or HOmalley@DoorwaysVA.org
Tracy Carney, Finance Director
(703) 504-9295 or TCarney@DoorwaysVA.org
Communications, Press, Community Outreach and Website
Linley Beckbridge, Communications & Outreach Manager
(703) 504-9283 or LBeckbridge@DoorwaysVA.org
AnDeneen Baldwin, Ed.S., Leadership Giving Manager
(703) 504-9403 or ABaldwin@DoorwaysVA.org
Jami Fancher, Annual Giving Manager
(703) 504-9289 or JFancher@DoorwaysVA.org
Veronica Floyd, Volunteer Resources Manager
(703) 504-9284 or VFloyd@DoorwaysVA.org
(703) 522-4338 (fax)