Contact Our Staff
Doorways provides shelter and services to individuals and families in Arlington, Virginia. Not in Arlington? Please see alternative resources here.
If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse in our community, we encourage you to call Arlington’s 24-hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline at 703-237-0881 for resources and support. Please see our Get Help page to learn more.
Please call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in our community, please see our Get Help page.
Main Contact Information
(703) 504-9400 (phone)
(703) 522-4338 (fax)
P.O. Box 100185
Arlington, VA 22210
Caroline Jones, MSW, President & CEO
(703) 504-9272 or CJones@DoorwaysVA.org
Samantha L. Clarke, MPA, LCSW, Chief Program Officer
(703) 504-9274 or SClarke@DoorwaysVA.org
Kate Graham, Director of Human Resources and Volunteers
(703) 504-9287 or KGraham@DoorwaysVA.org
Tracy Carney, Finance Director
(703) 504-9295 or TCarney@DoorwaysVA.org
Contact our team about how you can make an impact through individual and family giving, corporate and workplace giving, donating items, hosting fundraisers benefiting Doorways, grant funding, and more:
- AnDeneen Baldwin, Ed.S., Leadership Giving Manager
(703) 504-9403 or ABaldwin@DoorwaysVA.org
- Jami Fancher, Annual Giving Manager
(703) 504-9289 or JFancher@DoorwaysVA.org
- Anna MacNiven, Development Associate (In-Kind Donations)
(703) 504-9291 or AMacNiven@DoorwaysVA.org
For questions about communications, press, community outreach, or this website:
- Linley Beckbridge, Communications & Outreach Director
(703) 504-9283 or LBeckbridge@DoorwaysVA.org
Veronica Floyd, Volunteer Resources Manager
(703) 504-9284 or VFloyd@DoorwaysVA.org
(703) 522-4338 (fax)
Contacting the Programs
Domestic & Sexual Violence Programs
Services include safehouse, hospital accompaniment, counseling, and more
24-hour hotline: (703) 237-0881
Call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home
Please note that shelter beds are prioritized for Arlington, VA residents, and access to Doorways’ Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home* and other Arlington homeless shelters is provided through Arlington County’s Centralized Access System (CAS). Learn more.
Court Advocacy Program
HomeStart Supportive Housing Program