You can reach Doorways by phone, fax, email, social media and mail. If you know which staff member or department you wish to reach, you can email them individually.
For free and confidential crisis support, information and referrals, call Arlington’s 24-hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline at 703-237-0881. If you’re experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Doorways provides shelter and services to individuals and families in Arlington, Virginia. Not in Arlington? Please see alternative resources here.
If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse in our community, call Arlington’s 24-hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline at 703-237-0881 for information and support.
Please call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
If you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in our community:
- Access to Doorways’ Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home and other Arlington homeless shelters is provided through Arlington County’s Centralized Access System (CAS).
- Contact the Department of Human Services Community Assistance Bureau at 703-228-1300 for help if you or someone you know is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- In case of shelter need during non-business hours, households should call 703-228-1010 for assistance.
Phone and Fax
Phone: (703) 504-9400
Fax: (703) 522-4338
Domestic & Sexual Violence Programs
Arlington’s 24-hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline: (703) 237-0881
Call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation.
Not in Arlington? See national, regional and more local resources here.
Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home
Court Advocacy Program
HomeStart Supportive Housing Program
Doorways for Women and Families
PO Box 100185
Arlington, VA 22210
- Joy Myers, Chief Development Officer
(703) 504-9290 or JMyers@DoorwaysVA.org
- AnDeneen Baldwin, Ed.S., Leadership Giving Manager
(703) 504-9403 or ABaldwin@DoorwaysVA.org
- Jami Fancher, Annual Giving Manager
(703) 504-9289 or JFancher@DoorwaysVA.org
- Anna MacNiven, Development Associate (In-Kind Donations)
(703) 504-9291 or AMacNiven@DoorwaysVA.org
Communications and Outreach
If you have questions about Doorways, this website, or to request more information or interviews, please contact:
Linley Beckbridge, Communications and Outreach Director