11 years ago, Ana reached out to Doorways after almost a decade of abuse. With two daughters, 3 and 7, in need of her support, Ana knew she had to leave, as the risk for staying grew greater everyday. When she finally called our 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline, every shelter bed in our Safehouse was full. Thankfully, we had space in our HomeStart Program. Click here to read more…
A Sound Investment:
- For every $1.00 we receive, $.83 goes directly to support the women, children and families we serve.
- Recipient of the 2009 Washington Post Award for Excellence in Nonprofit Management for financial health, as well as organizational efficiency and capacity.
- Selected 4 years in a row as one of the Catalogue for Philanthropy’s charities.
- Recipient of the 4-Star Charity Navigator Rating 6 years in a row.
Together, these practices have created a winning formula for innovative client service delivery that leads most families served by Doorways from crisis to stability.
Where Does My Money Go?
How Can I Give?
To make a donation via mail, please make check payable to Doorways for Women and Families and mail to:
PO Box 100185
Arlington, VA 22210
To make a donation online using our safe and secure system, click here.
How Can an Individual or Business Help Year-Round?
- Individual Giving
- Corporate Giving
- In-kind Needs and Wish List
For questions about making a donation, please call the Doorways Development Team at 703-504-9400.
Additional giving options for individuals and businesses