Doorways Releases Newsletter and Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Doorways’ Campaign for Brighter Futures
A safe today, a stable tomorrow, and the brightest possible future
The past few years have been ones of dramatic increase, both in number of people reaching out for help and in the ways Doorways is helping. Our Campaign for Brighter Futures calls on all of us to step up like Doorways’ founders did years ago to meet our community’s needs. Whether you’ve been with us since the beginning or are brand new to this community, you have a critical role to play in safeguarding our response to those in crisis.
Download our latest newsletter to learn more about the Campaign for Brighter Futures, client stories, how gift cards empower our clients, the Doorways Model, stakeholder spotlights, and much more:
Special thanks to Doorways Corporate Ambassador Mack Sumner Communications for their beautiful pro bono design of this newsletter and annual report.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
- The Power of Plastic: How gift cards empower our clients
- The Doorways Model: Responding to crisis, providing safe housing and empowering stable lives
- Services Matter: New research that validates a holistic approach to family homelessness
- Client Journeys: Meet Daniel, Sasha and Monique
- Meet Our Campain Co-Chairs
- Plus more!