Join domestic violence service providers from across the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Northern Virginia (DMV) region to learn how our region prevents and responds to abuse, supports survivors, and advocates for change.
Panelists include representatives from the following organizations:
- City of Alexandria Sexual Assault Center and Domestic Violence Program
- Doorways (Arlington, VA)
- Fairfax County Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
- Inova Ewing Forensic Assessment and Consultation Teams (FACT)
- Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (LAWS)
- Shelter House (Reston, VA)